Spring has sprung and summer is closely upon us.
Can’t believe how quick this year has gone already and now that the sun is shining and the chance to be out in the parks and green open spaces gets me all too excited about the summer.
I get really excited about the summer, but most importantly my little girl is happy to just break out into her summer dresses and sandals.
Our favourite shop as a family has got to be H&M. They have a fab summer collection and kids clothes are so simple and stylish.
After nana bought the kids clothes a couple weeks ago from H&M….thanks nana! I have taken the time to have a browse online and see what they have for little ladies. Here are my favourite bits for Caitlyn.
1) Jersey Dreas (Light Beige Marl) £3.99
2) Jersey Dress (Light Pink) £2.99
3) Frilled Dress (Light Blue) £2.99
4) Sandals (Gold) £7.99
5) Patterned Trainers (White) £7.99
6) Sleeveless Top with a Print (White/Leapord Print) £3.99
7) Denim Shorts (Blue) £5.99
8) Cotton Cardigan (Light Pink) £9.99
Thanks to H&M, we have summer sorted for my little girl.
Thanks for reading xox