I am a very lucky lady to have such wonderful things in my life…family, friends and a lovely home but sometimes a little treat won’t go a miss.
I am writing this WishList as a reminder for me later…maybe when we have a little extra cash (that never happens) birthdays or special occasions.
We all love a few lovely goodies and here are my top 10 treats I’d love…
My MarvelousMummy WishList:
- Kitchen Aid Little pricey but wow woud I love one of these (in pink). I love to bake and owning a Kitchen Aid would be a dream. Have heard mixed reviews but they seem to be used by all the celebrity bakers and of course on GBBO. If you have one please let me know what u think?
- Pandora Birthstone Earrings These are so so pretty. I have the birthstone ring, so to have the earrings would be lovely. My birthstone is sapphire. Pandora is very popular and so so pretty! A must have…!!
- Bosch Cordless Jug Kettle Edit I feel really old wanting to put this on my wish list…lol. The lovely people I babysit for have one of these kettles and they are fab. They work quickly and efficiently. They keep to different temperatures and come in white or black. I would much prefer the white one. They are pretty pricey but oh I do love it. If you have one let me know what you think?
- Orla Kiely Bags A lovely bag and great quality. A friend of mine has this bag (different pattern/colour) and I do really like the styles and colours and patterns they come in. A pricey bag but I think it’s worth it.
- Kindle Fire HDGreat product and fab for all the family. Ever since my obsession with ‘Fifty shades of grey’ I have really got into reading again. The fact you can use it for books games and apps, the kids will enjoy the benefits of it too. Anyone with a Kindle Fire HD please let me know ur pros and cons?!
- Essie Nail Colour Collections Oh I am very much in love with Essie and their gorgeous colours. I had a pedi done and chose Essie’s Bungle Jungle …such a bright and beautiful colour. A must for any mani/pedi pro!
- Cath Kidston I love anything and everything to do with Cath Kidston …her floral patterns are so girly and pretty and just about goes with anything you wear. I love the messenger bags very much. The fabrics for kids are great too and I love the kitchen wear.
- Havianas Just love a flip flop for those perfect summer days. Havianas are very comfortable and come in such great style and colours. Anything bright I love for footwear.
- Yankee Candles Now who doesn’t love a candle. I am obsessed with candles and if I could have a Yankee Candle in ever room then I would. They all smell so good and look so pretty.
- Pandora Charm Bracelet Again another lovely girlie piece from Pandora. You can collect some fab charms and they come in different designs. I love this and would love one very soon 😉