St George’s Parade :Oscar has been attending Beavers for over a year now and absolutely loves it. He attended the St Georges Parade today and although he was the only beaver (at first) that attended he wasn’t nervous and loved every minute. Such a proud parent moment! Oscar had the privilege of holding the flag! Oscar and his friend. What funny boys they are😜
So I love and adore my husband so much and more so over the last couple years…you have stuck by me and love me unconditionally and I am so very grateful fo that…
Although I love and adore him, we also DRIVE EACH OTHER UP THE WALL (it can be so fun😜)
Here are our top 20 ways to annoy each other – 😳
- He leaves his towels on the floor in the bathroom after a shower/bath and never clearing out the bath after a shave
- I make him coffee and he either never drinks it (forgets it or is too busy) or warms it in the micro 5 times before drinking it lol
- Fiddles with his beard, OH MY GOD it annoys me lol not sure why but it just does! Sits there for ages playing with it lol
- Hubby walks around the house naked 😳😁
- I’m lazy on his days off…he hates it but never shows it lol
- I never stack the dishes very well after washing….it’s like a crazy tower masterpiece lol
- My washing system isn’t always that good…hubby is obsessed with colours, whites and darks lol me not so 😉
- I drive around all day with two sprogs so my car gets a little dirty…drives hubby up the wall.
- He never cleans out his filter coffee-yuk!
- He is a major fridge monster – leaves empty cartons of juice in the fridge…eats treats in the cupboard but leaves like one slab of choc or one biscuit in the jar!
- He has theeeee worst stinky feet EEKKK
- I talk far to much…all he wants to do is chill out lol
- Hubby has a system he much prefers when hanging up the washing, I don’t lol he finds that very annoying lol
- I’m always changing around the kitchen apliances lol drive him up the wall…recently changed around the cupboards lol he puts the salt and pepper with the bowls lol
- He slaps my butt all the time…ouch it’s sore! He says it’s lovely and big lol
- He is ALWAYS on his phone…oh wait IM ALWAYS on my phone too lol
- I never put his clothes in the right draws lol he hates that too. Damn seems like I’m more of a pain lol!!
- He hates it when myself and the kids never charge the iPads and my phone lol
- I never pair up his socks lol 😁
- I drive him up the wall no matter what be he still loves me…he drives me up the wall but I love him!
So there it is…hope you enjoyed the read…top 20 what we love about each other coming soon!
Thanks for reading xox
So I’m a big fan of finding out facts and figures all to do with star signs and their meanings…star signs really do say a lot about who you are and how you work and that really fascinates me. What is it about the stars that tell us how we are as people, how we act, socialise, love etc.
Some people might not believe in or understand astrology or what the signs mean, but each to their own.
My birthday is late September so I am a LIBRA…
Libra is the only inanimate sign of the zodiac, all the others representing either humans or animals.
Here are my LIBRA traits :
- Diplomatic and Urbane
- Romantic and Charming
- Easygoing and sociable
- Idealistic and Peaceful
I find myself to be very friendly and outgoing…I love talking to people and I’m definitely a social butterfly. Considering I have a busy household and completely tired at the end of each day, I would love to socialise more with friends. Although I do a lot of socialising with friends during the day: school mums, nursery mums etc!
You might have to ask the husband if I am romantic. I like to think I am hahahah but after 12 years of being together and 2 kids, I’m tired!
There is a dark side to me too:
- Indecisive and Changeable
- Gullible and Easily Influenced
- flirtatious and Self Indelgent
I can be very indecisive but also very stubborn…I wouldn’t say I chop and change my mind with everything even more so when it comes to important decisions, I’m not just going to choose the first option that gets thrown at me.
YES I AM VERY GULLIBLE!!!!!! Possibly my WORST TRAIT….am I easily led?? WoW I really hope not. Not keen on that one bit. Anyone who knows me and reads this…let me know lol?
LIBRANS are sensitive to the needs of others…
LIBRANS cast of mind is artistic rather than intellectual…
LIBRANS can shock everyone around them with sudden storms of rage.
LIBRANS health problems – Lower Back and Kidneys
So deep down I am a happy and social person but if im having lower back pain then I’m likely to storm into rage lol
Really hope you enjoyed my post…thank you for reading xox
Our week has been full of joy, happiness, excitement and fun. Here are the things I am very Grateful for!!
- Back to school
- Family & Friends
I am always very grateful for my family and friends and I love them all very much. I have made some great friends lately and felt a lot closer to them and would do anything for them. Making new friends comes pretty easy to me but sometimes it’s hard to know who are genuine or not. I am lucky to say I feel very happy with those who have chosen me to be their friend too. My husband-I am so very grateful for his hard work. He is studying at the moment and leaves for a week to MK next week, I’m gonna miss him very much!
- School Placements
Thursday last week was the day we waited patiently to find out what school our youngest was attending…obviously with my oldest at a great school already we weren’t very nervous about her going anywhere but their. We also didn’t really know whether to be excited or not as we are hoping to still move before Sep this year to Whitstable (all depending on whether I find work) so their are mixed emotions. Still, very happy to know we have options. Eekkkk my baby girl is getting far to BIG!
- After School Activity – Athletics
Oscar started attending an athletics club after school at the David Weir Centre!! He has only ettended two sessions but wow is he enjoying it. Now like any boy, Oscar just wants everything to be a race. Race to getting dressed, a race eating food and of course running races. He has already tried high jump, long jump, sprints and other activities. He is very much obsessed and full of drive to beat them.
- Building up my Blog
So recently I have started up my blog via Facebook and it has been going really well. I am so pleased to see the likes on my page rising and I hope I can keep up with making sure everyone is liking what they see on my blog.
Thank you for reading xox
Being a stay at home mum can be very busy and very tiring but I’m also lucky to get a couple mornings to myself while my littlest goes to nursery.
Monday mornings she is at nursery so I try to get stuff done while she is out : washing, cleaning, shopping BUT I also fit in a little ‘ME’ time.
Wait what is ‘ME’ time? I’d say these are my chosen treats…
- Quiet ‘HOT’ cuppa
- Reading a magazine/book
- Watching MY shows (no Disney Channel or Nic)
- Blogging in peace so I can think straight
- Cleaning with NO kids in my way – they like helping but I find i secretly do it again when they not lookibg 😉 except when they make their beds, they are doing well with that task)
- Food shopping
- Meet with friends
- Sitting and putting my feet up
Although I love this time I get to myself, I am also making the most of these next few months till she starts ‘BIG SCHOOL’ in Sep and I have to look for a job AGAIN lol!
Our Monday consisted of me collecting madam at 1 and popping home to take the shopping in and make up a mini picnic for us.
Then we headed to the park and have been chilling here ever since. We have played with friends, snacked on our treats (sausages, cheese biscuits, grapes and had a sneaky ice cream) and Iv had a chin wag with the mums.
The sun is out but it’s a little breezy and I haven’t brought a coat #MummyFail
We have had a fab few hours and look forward to more picnics and play dates in the sun.
Mummy daughter shoes 👟👣
Mummy daughter bags 👜👛
Thanks for reading xox